OCA Chapters Internship Grant
The OCA Chapter Internship is a national program that provides a $2000 grant to OCA local chapters in order to provide Asian American and Pacific Islander students with leadership and professional experience. In order to be eligible for the grant chapters must meet the following requirements:
- Good standing with tax-exempt status
- Have submitted membership dues within the last 6 months
- Has to have a dedicated supervisor for intern during intern work hours
- Has to have attended a NBM within the last year
- Has to have attended National Convention within the last 3 years
- No outstanding invoices from OCA National
Program Dates and Duration:
Chapters have flexibility in the date and duration of their internship program. OCA National staff will work with the local chapter on designing program that best suits the needs of the chapter and students. Typically internships span 10 weeks to a semester.
Deadline to apply is Monday, September 23, 2019.
For any questions please email the Senior Program Manager, Andrew Lo at email@example.com or 202.223.5500 ext. 115.