OCA Chapters Internship Grant
The OCA Chapter Internship is a national program that provides grants to OCA local chapters in order to provide Asian American and Pacific Islander students with leadership and professional experience. In order to be eligible for the grant chapters must meet the following requirements:
- Good standing with tax-exempt status
- Have submitted membership dues within the last 6 months
- Has to have a dedicated supervisor for intern during intern work hours
- Has to have attended a NBM within the last year
- Has to have attended National Convention within the last 3 years
- Has to have completed a two chapter check-ins with the Chapter and Membership Associate and/or VP of Chapter Development
- No outstanding invoices from OCA National
Program Dates and Duration:
Interns start September 2018 and end November 2018 for a 10-week long program.
APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
For any questions please email the Chapter and Membership Associate, Stephanie Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.223.5500 ext. 120.