Engage | Equip | Execute
Save the date!
9:00AM - 3:00PM
AARP Conference Center
601 E Street NW
Washington, DC 20049
Thank you for your interest in LeadHERship. A one day regional summit on leadership development, engagement, and community building for emerging AAPI women leaders. Our goals are to:
- Convene AAPI women from various regions, sectors, and careers and develop them to their highest potential
- Sustain a framework to train and develop AAPI women leaders throughout the country
- Develop a strong and uplifting network of AAPI women leaders throughout the country
Up to 20 applicants will be selected to receive the travel stipend of up to $250 that can be applied only towards lodging and/or travel costs to attend the summit in Washington, D.C. Selected applicants will get to attend both the summit and OCA's Corporate Achievement Awards following the summit. To be fully considered for the stipend, you must meet the following eligibility requirements and guidelines:
- Complete the application below by 11:59 PM PST on Friday, October 21st *Submitting an application DOES NOT guarantee a stipend*
- Be of Asian American and/or Pacific Islander descent
- Currently enrolled in a community college, undergraduate, graduate, or young professionals who have an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Must be at least 18 years old at the time of application
- Must be traveling from outside of the DMV area
**You DO NOT need to be an OCA or CAPAW member to be eligible to apply**
Center for Asian Pacific American Women (CAPAW)
The AAPI Women LeadHership Summit is generously sponsored by:
UPS, AARP, and Southwest Airlines
For advocates who DO NOT need a travel stpiend, please register for the 2016 AAPI Women's LeadHERship Summit HERE.
For all questions, please contact Program Manager, Pajouablai Monica Lee at (202) 223-5500 ext. 114 or email@example.com.