Click here to
apply for the Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund (APIASF)
Scholarship. The deadline to apply is January 10, 2014 at 11:59pm EST. When
completing the APIASF application, check the box on tab 10 (certification) that
"I grant permission to APIASF to share my contact information with other
non-profit organizations for consideration regarding other scholarship
opportunities.” OCA will notify applicants if they’ve been selected for an OCA
APIASF will notify applicants if they’ve been selected for the APIASF
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- Be of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. Census
- Be a citizen, national, or legal permanent resident of the United
States. Citizens of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated
States of Micronesia and the Republic of Palau are also eligible to
- Be enrolling in a U.S. accredited college or university in the Fall
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (unweighted).
- Must apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by February 15.
on applicants’ qualifications for any of the OCA Scholarships,
scholarship winners may be announced between May and June. OCA will only
notify recipients chosen for the scholarship through e-mail or phone,
please make sure that you include a valid e-mail address or working
Please do not call to inquire about the status of your application.