2014 OCA APA Engage! National Sub-Grant Application
In 2014, OCA - Asian Pacific American Advocates, a national membership-driven organization of community advocates dedicated to advancing the political, social, and economic well-being of Asian Pacific Americans (APAs), generously received a grant from the Allstate Foundation to engage in capacity building efforts within the organization.This program will allow OCA to build a foundation to address long term advocacy strategies.
OCA is proud to offer seven sub-grants of $1,000 to its chapters to assist in providing resources in voter registration mobilization efforts in their local communities. If accepted, 70% of the sub-grant will be sent to the chapter immediately and 30% will be sent following the completion of the program. To qualify for the sub-grant, the chapter must apply with the form below and stay within eligibility requirements.
- Your OCA chapter is in good standing and all membership dues are paid to date.
- A representative from your chapter will be in attendance at the Chapter Advancement Track during the 2014 OCA National Convention.
- A proposed budget and timeline is submitted to execute voter registration efforts.
- The chapter commits to registering a minimum of 200 individuals to vote by November 4th, 2014.
- Registrants will be submitted by using a tracking system provided by the OCA National Center.
To apply for the OCA APA Engage Sub-Grant Program, please fill out the form below. For all questions, please contact the OCA National Center at (202) 223-5500 or Development(at)ocanational.org.
(Note: Fore best results, please use Firefox Mozilla to submit your application as other browsers are not compatible with the yourmembership.com host site)